- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- East Midlands
- Community Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £45000 to £55000
Location: East Midlands
Your main objective is to provide management and leadership across your residential provisions for children and young people, ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout.
The Regional Managers main duties are:
* Ensuring services are running to their highest potential and quality
* Regularly meet with teams to assess their abilities and ensure that excellent care standards are maintained
* Ensure that the residential home meets the requirements of Ofsted, achieving the best outcomes
* To implement all policies and procedures within the homes
* Completing tender documents and developing new services
You will have worked as a Regional Manager within children’s services before and either have a social work or care management qualification. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to develop services to their maximum potential.
One of the UK’s leading and most respected care companies, providing support to children suffering from a range emotional and behavioural difficulties. They have a fantastic ethos on how they look after the children in their care which is a module that has now been replicated across their other care provisions.
If you are interested in progressing within a successful company who believe in investing time and money into creating excellent nurses, then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please email a full and updated CV to email@example.com or call 0121362
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us