I am recruiting for an experienced candidate to join my client as a Regional Manager who will be responsible for overseeing multiple services, specifically for adults with mental health needs and learning disabilities.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to a company car. You will form part of the senior management team so will be continuously supported in your role with great opportunities to progress in the future.
As Regional Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Oversee the care and support that is delivered to service users on a daily basis
– Budget and financial responsibility
– Complete regular assessments for complex care cases, making sure that individualised care plans are then put in place
– Offer support and guidance to Registered Manager’s and Team Leaders who report into you
– Ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
– Establish and maintain working relationships with external agencies
– Nurse qualified (RGN, RMN or RNLD considered) or equivalent management qualifications
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with people with learning disabilities/autism/mental health/complex needs etc.
– Full UK Driving License with a vehicle (you will not be considered if you don’t drive)
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible, immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us