- £46300 - £59000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Regional Manager with experience in Social Care Services to take up a position covering the South West of England – locations inlcude Devon, Dorset, and Somerset. You’ll be managing a number of residential, community care , education and training services for a well-established charitable care provider, providing support and line management to the Registered Manager’s and Service Manager. On offer is an attractive salary package, dependent on experience and qualifications £46,300 – £59,000, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working, childcare vouchers and pension scheme.
The charity delivers care services, community projects, education and training resources for people of all ages with disabilities. They aim to tackle isolation and ensure that people with disabilities feel included in the community.
- You’ll be overseeing a number of services, each with a Registered Manager or Service Manager, including supported living, residential homes for adults, residential home for children, SEN school, spinal injury services, sports and education colleges.
- You’ll be playing a central role in developing services, models, organically growing business and developing a range of services in the region, in conjunction with senior managers.
We’re looking for somebody that has already worked in a senior management role such as Area Manager, Regional Manager, Operational Manager (of multiple services), Regional director or Service Director. As the Regional Manager you will have:
- In depth knowledge of regulatory standards, experience of leading and managing a variety of service models.
- A clear understanding of quality standards as, knowledge of strengths and needs of people with learning disabilities, physical and sensory challenges.
- A passion for transforming lives, with a track record of managing and developing services.
- Expertise in business planning, financial management and budgeting.
- A minimum of QCF level 5 / NVQ level 4.
- A clean UK driving license as well as access to your own vehicle. You wil be expected to travel through the South West to visit your services, plus occasionally to the head office in London.
Interested? To be considered for the Regional Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment or for more information call our offices, number can be found on our website.
Please don’t delay in getting your application across to me ASAP
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us