- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Manager to work for our client, an established growing company who specialise in providing a high standard of care, covering Children’s residential homes in the East Midlands
To develop and implement a robust regional business plan, ensuring all homes are safe, compliant, high performing and in line with OFSTED and Quality Care Standards.
Covering a specific region you will be supporting the Home Managers as the responsible individual offering coaching and development.
• Lead and manage the performance and safe operations of the homes within the designated region
• Ensure all homes are led and managed in line with Ofsted, Quality Care Standards and all relevant policies and procedures
• Conduct home inspections and spot checks (guidelines detailed in Ofsted standards) and provide feedback to Registered Manager based on performance and outcomes
• Provide Responsible Individual (RI) assurance to regulating bodies and the business
• Drive and deliver sustainable commercial outcomes and achieve agreed KPI performance
• Develop the capability and capacity of the Registered Managers to deliver
• Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential
• Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships that add value to the region and promote the brand
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will need to work under pressure and develop great relationships.
• Candidates will need to have the below:
• Qualified to a minimum NVQ Level 4
• Proven track record in working in multiple roles in the residential sector
• Varied leadership experience with a proven track record of staff retention, motivation and engagement
• Ability to train and develop people
• Experienced in working with various young people with varying needs
• Proven track record in driving performance and dealing with underperformance/noncompliance
• Experienced in forming positive working relationships with staff
• Excellent multi-tasking ability
• Good financial and budget management experience
• Excellent time management skills
• IT literal with excellent written and numerical skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Please contact Kelly Buckley on 0121 362 2315 or email email@example.com should you have any questions or require further information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us