- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Regional Manager to take responsibility for a cluster of children’s services across Hereford and Worcestershire.
All provisions within this remit are rated either ‘GOOD’ or ‘Outstanding’ with OFSTED and this locality is made up of residential homes, a day centre and a school. These services support young people with EBD, mental health, learning disabilities, autism and those who have suffered extreme trauma.
The appointed Regional Manager will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, expenses/mileage and much more.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
You will be based from a service that is local to you however you will need to manage your diary in order to regularly visit other services within your remit.
Duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Work as part of the senior management team to help sustain and improve the OFSTED ratings of your provisions
– Maintain working relationships with local authorities and other external professionals
– Consistently identify ways to develop your region
– Hold the ‘OFSTED responsible individual’ title for your services
– Directly line manage a team of Registered Managers and offer additional support as required
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum or equivalent (Social Work degree would be advantageous)
– In depth understanding of OFSTED and the regulatory framework
– Background of working within children’s residential care, ideally at a similar senior management level
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us