- £58000 - £65000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for an experienced Regional Manager to join a well-established company who provide residential and nursing provisions to the elderly and those with dementia.
As Regional Manager you will be responsible for covering approximately 9 services across a variety of locations to include Doncaster, Barnsley, Bradford, and Scunthorpe.
You will be well supported in your role and along with a highly competitive basic salary you will be given the option to take either a company car or car allowance, expenses towards mileage and 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
As Regional Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
• Work with each Home Manager to make sure the home is operating within CQC guidelines
• Assist with recruitment for any vacancies that may become available across the network
• Liaise with senior management to update on any changes
• Identify areas for improvement within the services and drive forward a strategy to implement the necessary changes
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
I am looking for someone who has a good understanding of finances and budget management as well as someone who is forward thinking and is ready to hit the ground running.
*Travel within your locality will be required along with occasional national travel to visit other sites so a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us