- £28000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Health & Social Care
Covering: East Anglia
Salary: £28-£34k pa + Car & Allowance
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Manager to work for an established company who specialise in providing a high standard of live-in care across East Anglia.
Covering a specific region you will be supporting Live-in carers in the community and regularly visit clients and carers within your area to ensure service is delivered as promised.
You will undertake the assessment of potential new clients and the reassessment of those already supported
– Selection of care staff from an available workforce to best meet the needs of your clients
– Effectively support and motivate a remote workforce providing supervision, direction and advice wherever required
– To act on and log complaints and become involved in investigations and subsequent action taken with any carers where appropriate
– Actively seek out business development opportunities to increase awareness of the brand and increase area size
– To undertake c 7-8 weekly tasks whilst on site visits with carers and clients to ensure we remain close to our carers and provide a reactive, supportive service as required
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will need to work under pressure and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have the below:-
– You will have a Groomed professional appearance and have an excellent track record in punctuality and attendance
– MUST have a management qualification within Social Care
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Self-motivated, empathetic and passionate about the care sector, customer and Carers
– Full UK Driving Licence
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us