- £58000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West England
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m recruiting for a highly experienced Regional Manager for a leading care provider covering the South West of England and Southern Wales. My client are a reputable, forward thinking and growing organisation who require an effective leader to provide management and leadership to a team of dedicated Registered Managers of Residential Care services. .
The position will be working for a reputable organisation that have a number of care homes and services in the area. They are a growing organisation who provide high quality complex care services, nursing care and specialist dementia care to elderly people, you will be providing managerial support to Registered Managers within the residential homes. You will be managing a large area and will play an integral part in the ongoing development of the companies services. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Managing and developing a team of Registered Managers
- Working to and exceeding company objectives and KPIs
- Working closely with the Senior Management team, supporting them in the achievement of business growth, compliance, quality assurance and development
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional care standards at all times – reporting on any developmental areas for the homes
- Report writing and presenting
- Build close working relationships with clients and colleagues
The ideal candidate must have previous Regional Management experience, ideally within older persons care and residential settings. Strong leadership and business acumen skills are essential for this position.
You will receive an excellent salary package, including a company car and bonus opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge and ongoing career opportunities with a reputable, expanding organisation, we want to hear from you.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us