- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Regional Manager to join a well-established nationwide company who provide residential and nursing provisions to the elderly and those with dementia.
As Regional Manager you will be responsible for covering approximately 9 services across a variety of locations to include Doncaster, Barnsley, Bradford, and Scunthorpe with some being in the North West and the South East.
You will be well supported in your role and along with a highly competitive basic salary you will be given the option to take either a company car or car allowance, expenses towards mileage and 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
As Regional Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Work with each Home Manager to make sure the home is operating within CQC guidelines
- Assist with recruitment for any vacancies that may become available across the network
- Liaise with senior management to update on any changes
- Identify areas for improvement within the services and drive forward a strategy to implement the necessary changes
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
I am looking for someone who has a good understanding of finances and budget management as well as someone who is forward thinking and is ready to hit the ground running.
*Travel within your locality will be required along with occasional national travel to visit other sites so a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us