- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Your main objective is to provide quality regional management and support to a number of domiciliary care providers within your region. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of a Regional Manager, some are listed below:
- To be responsible for the effective supervision, development, performance management and mentor to the Branch Managers in developing their careers with the Company in line with company policy reporting any action requirements to the Regional Director.
- To promote growth within the business, by developing existing and potential areas of business, planning and developing new business opportunities and driving these forward where applicable.
- To ensure the changing requirements of the Legislating Inspectorate are understood and implemented by all reports including registered managers and that that registered managers are aware of and abide by all company policies and procedures.
- To prepare reports and attend meetings with directors to present your development and quality structures throughout your region
You will have worked in a similar role within social care before, preferably within the domiciliary care sector. As the Regional or Senior Operations Manager it is essential you have a good business understanding, able to manage your own targets as well as being able to motivate your team.
Also holding a cleaning driving licence and clear DBS.
One of the UK’s leading and most respected care providers to people in their own home. They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a module that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run. This position may be suitable for candidates from all social care sector business development .
If you feel you have the right experience and knowledge for this role please call
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us