- £58000 - £62000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Regional Registered Manager
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary circa of £60k plus car and excellent benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Registered Manager for a fostering organisation. Outstanding salary and benefits. Located in the Ipswich area.
You will cover your local area, managing, developing and promoting their services within this region, ensuring excellent standards of behaviour and performance across the fostering organisation.
You will report to the Head of Foster Care and ensure that all targets are set and achieved. You will be responsible for; business growth, development plans, recruitment and selection and development of quality management year on year.
Other duties will involve:
• Maintain relations between local authorities and any national or regional agencies
• Working within the care standard act 2000 along with the children’s act and fostering services regulations
• Working within the frameworks of “Every Child Matters” and “Care Matters”
• Discussing and allocating referrals
• Overseeing recruitment, assessment training and supervisions of foster carriers
• Working within the companies budgets and infrastructure plans
• Improving on quality management across the services
You must have your NVQ Level 4 or 5 in health and social care or be registered with HCPC. You must have at least 3 years management experience within fostering services before previously. This position would suit someone that has done a similar role within the public or private sector. You must be able to drive and have a full driving licence
This is a well-established company with over 20 years’ experience in fostering services. With this position they offer a company car and business fuel, laptop, mobile phone along with pension, private health plan and fantastic holidays which increase with service.
Interested? Then click “apply” with you CV or alternatively call Kerry Gidziewicz for more information 0121 362 2321
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us