- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Due to continuing growth and success, my Client is now looking to appoint a Regional Sales Executive within the Storage Industry. This is a Field Sales Positon where you will be based from home selling into many Sectors, including Commercial , Industrial Warehousing, Logistics, Retail and Public Sector including Schools, Hospitals, Universities, Local Authorities etc
With over 20 years history my Client is one of the largest Independent Distributors within the Steel Storage sector trading in the UK and Europe. They are offering the successful Sales Executive a great career opportunity and in addition…..
- A Basic Salary of £25,000 + a realistic bonus £8 – 10k Commission (which is open ended)
- Company Car, Laptop and mobile
- Pension and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
- Full product Training as well as ongoing support and coaching
As a successful Regional Sales Executive you will increase the business’s market share and growth across the company’s Locker and Storage range through effective management of sales and pricing strategies through various Clients /Sectors.
On a daily basis you will:
- Identify and nurture relationships with new clients and work closely with existing customers to increase revenues and net margin.
- Develop new accounts whilst delivering high standards of customer service.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities and distributor accounts.
As the Successful Regional Sales you must be able to demonstrate previous Sales experience in a similar role and in addition:
- Ideally you will be a graduate with a full understanding of the Sales Process with excellent Selling and presentation skills (preferably formally trained)
- You will need to show determination & drive to succeed in a very challenging environment.
- You must be commercially aware with a good understanding of business to business sales.
- You will possess a Full clean driving licence
As the appointed Regional Sales Executive you will be based from home as this role is to cover the North East so Yorkshire, Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster, etc would be an ideal location anywhere along the M1 Coridoor, and you will be given a company lap top/mobile phone and all of the product training and guidance to succeed in this position.
If you are driven and want an opportunity to have an excellent career with a company that is the market leader in UK of storage solutions please send your cv to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.