- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity as arisen for a Regional Support Manager’s to work for a non-profit organisation, supporting managers in the South area with elderly care services.
- You will need to have been an experienced Care Home Manager looking for that next step up or have a current background of supporting homes within a region with CQC, audits and troubleshooting.
- Your role will be to work in an allocated area and support existing managers with day to day issues around their home and offer support and guidance where needed to encourage and promote growth within the service.
- Experience of managing budgets and working towards a business plan.
- Knowledge of creating budgets and developing staff teams.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Computer and technology literate.
- Level 5 in leadership and management (or equivalent)
If you have all of the above and would like to discuss further, please apply now or contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us