We’re looking for a Regional Trainer to join a passionate and dedicated community who support people to live as independently as possible. Salary up to £25K dependent on experience.
The organisation is a privately owned group who have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. Their services include domiciliary care, extra care and hospital rapid response.
You’ll need experience of delivering training within health and social care and some supervisory / management experience too. The successful candidate will deliver elements of teaching, learning and assessment to new social care learners as well as coordinating learning and development activities for all employees within your region. (Regions will be determined dependent on where the successful candidate is based).
As the Trainer you will;
- Take responsibility for the company training, directly reporting to your Regional Manager.
- Plan and organise training for new staff, ensuring a comprehensive induction.
- Plan and execute training material to all employees.
- Evaluate training and improve training sessions.
- Delivery of induction training.
To be considered for the Trainer role you will need;
- NVQ L3 Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- L3 teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service ethos.
- Must be a car driver.
Interested? To be considered for the Training role please send your CV to be considered for immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.