- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit a Registered Manager to take responsibility of a medium sized duel registered nursing and residential home based in Scunthorpe.
This home supports elderly service users, some of which will have general nursing needs. The home has a strong clinical lead in place, so the right candidate does not need a current PIN.
This care home is part of small organisation. They are a supportive company with an excellent structure and recognise potential for internal progression.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited to;
– Take responsibility for the management of the care home
– Identify any areas for improvement within the home
– Ensure all residents receive a high level of care and ensure this is suitably promoted
– Work with senior management to effectively market the home
– Budget management, where required
NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
It is essential that you have:
– Experience of working within a similar position, specifically for with those who have dementia
– A good level of IT literacy and confidence when using systems such as Microsoft Office
– Able to confidently manage staff teams
If you are interested this role, please submit your CV using the online application system.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us