Our client, a well-established domiciliary care company in Foston, is currently looking for a Registered Manager to join their supportive and dedicated team.
Their aim as a business is to provide the highest quality person centred care, enabling clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible in their own homes and this is at the fore front of all that they do.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing branch with a great support structure and a competitive salary and bonus scheme on offer.
For the successful candidate duties will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing all day to day running of the branch
- Manging the safety and the quality of the business including all service assessments and risk management
- Ensuring each customers rights and wishes are at the centre of all care provided.
- Liaising with Local Authority and health care professionals.
- Ensuring that CQC standards are being met
- Supporting the growth of the branch
To be considered you will:
- Have at least 1 years of experience as a Registered Manager in a domiciliary care setting
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC requirements.
- Have excellent communication skills and good administrative skills
- Be confident to make sure our client’s policies, procedures and instructions are implemented effectively
- Have a full drivers licence
- Be passionate and dedicated in order to ensure the success of the branch
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.