- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for a well established domiciliary care branch in East Anglia that are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to continue to work and develop the branch and high volume of care contracts and staff teams.
- Develop key relationship with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi-disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
- Work with the local authority in Norwich and Norfolk area, to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered.
- Involvement of financial and planning for growth of the business.
- Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
- Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop and strengthen the existing staff team.
- Proven success in running a domiciliary care branch of around 1500 hours a week.
- Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
- Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulations.
- Able to understand and action the needs of the staffing team.
- Through experience, have the ability to make decisions on the spot that will not jeopardise the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager that really wants to “own” their branch and make it work even more than what it currently is, with the full support of the owners.
If you have all the above, and would like to discuss further, please apply now or call Nikki on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us