- £27000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager with experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilities in the Bournemouth / Poole area. You will be responsible for the day to day running of a care service to people living in their own homes. The salary for this role is circa £28,000
You’ll be responsible for delivering a first class domiciliary care service to adults with Learning disabilities living in their own
- You’ll manage and support a staff team including office staff and support workers.
- Be responsible for ensuring that high quality care is delivered and that CQC standards are being met
- Liaising with the Local Authorities
- Putting in tenders to the Local Authority
- Developing the business, taking on new care packages
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- You’ll need prior experience in a management capacity of a service for people with Learning disabilities
- Ideally you’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 in care or equivalent
- You’ll demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318