- £35000 - £37000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their residential home located near Huddersfield.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, company pension, ongoing training and support, fantastic working conditions and opportunities to progress in the future.
This residential home provides care and support specifically to the elderly and those with dementia.
I would be very keen to hear from Managers who have a solid history of working with dementia residents and have an up to date understanding of how to support this client group.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the service
– Ensure the delivery of personalised care to each resident
– Make sure that the home promotes a safe environment for both staff and residents
– Oversee the allocation of shifts ensuring that the rota is appropriately staffed
A Full UK driving license is ESSENTIAL for this position as the home itself is in a rural location.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Background of working within residential care at a management level
– In depth understanding of dementia and working practice of supporting this client group
– Excellent communication skills
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us