- TBC - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join a well-established care company in the East Midlands.
They have an excellent reputation in the local area and are a fantastic organisation to work for.
Along with a competitive basic salary the successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly achievable bonus scheme, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), life assurance, company laptop and mobile and a fantastic working environment and support structure.
This company supports the elderly and those with mild dementia within a residential setting.
This will predominantly be a supernumerary role however you will be required to help out on the floor if needed.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Directly line manage a staff team within the home
– Ensure that the service is compliant with CQC and identify any areas for improvement
– Regularly liaise with senior management to update them on any changes
– Oversee the allocation of rotas making sure all shifts are adequately covered
As multisite management may often be a requirement, this would be a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to take the next step in their career.
– Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
– Relevant experience of working within and managing a residential care home
– Good understanding of CQC legislations and requirements
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role as frequent travel will be required.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us