- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Senior Appointments
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Care Manager with a specialist care provider based in Birmingham. The role offers an excellent salary along with comprehensive benefits including 25 days annual leave, healthcare and ongoing support and development opportunities.
The role is based in an organisation that specialise in autism care. They have a number of services within this specialist sector and they offer a quality, person-centred provision which exceeds CQC standards and requirements. They are looking for a manager that will share their vision to continue this. The role is covering a residential home that provides support to adults with autism learning disabilities
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Care Manager including:
- Provide strong leadership to all employees within the service
- Ensure the effective running of the service and ensure that quality is key throughout
- Proactively lead, support and develop a strong, specialist team across the service
- Lead by example and share knowledge
- Actively and appropriately manage any crisis / conflict situations and guide employees in an appropriate manner
- Ensure the rota is staffed to agreed hours
- Ensure the service is fully compliant/exceeding expectations and actively developing strategies for continuous improvement, demonstrating quality and achievement of challenging goals
- Provide regular supervision and appraisals for direct reports
- Carry out disciplinary, capability and/or grievance processes as and when required
- Ensure employees are supported and developed
- Ensure relevant paperwork is completed for payroll
The successful candidate will have experience at management level must have must have experience of working with people with autism and/ or learning disabilities. You must be able to offer support to vulnerable adults and have good knowledge of CQC Essential Standards. As the role requires travelling to the services you will need to be a car owner and you will need to have excellent administration and communication skills. You must hold Registered Manager status and Level 5 Leadership or be willing to work towards.
A charitable organisation that support adults on the autism spectrum. They have an excellent reputation for providing a quality service to clients and staff
Interested? Click Apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us