- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for a registered Manager for a domiciliary care service in Swindon. My client believes that quality of care is the number 1 priority and are looking for somebody with a similar ethos. You’ll need to be an experienced care manager with a good understanding of domiciliary care.
- As the Registered Manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a domiciliary care agency that provides support to people in their own homes.
- You’ll be instrumental in developing Quality assurance systems, monitoring and improving the call logging and developing policies and procedures in the agency to enhance the service provided to clients.
- You’ll manage the care team, conducting supervisions and appraisals.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff and building up the team as the business grows.
- You’ll deal with any issues, compliance, safeguarding incidents and CQC inspections.
- You’ll strive to gain an outstanding rating on CQC inspections
- You’ll liaise effectively and professionally with healthcare professionals, service users and their families.
- We’re looking for an experienced care manager who is committed and passionate about raising standards and delivering high quality, person centred care services.
- You’ll need experience in the domiciliary care
- You’ll be qualified to level 4 or equivalent and ideally have been through the registration process with CQC.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager position, please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us