- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Care Manager to join my client at their established office located in Surrey.
My client is an established domiciliary care provider and achieved ‘GOOD’ in their most recent CQC rating.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary, paid business mileage and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for the daily running of the branch
– Form part of the senior management team
– Grow the business and help market the branch
– Oversee the recruitment process
– Ensure sales targets are achieved and closely monitored
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of managing a domiciliary care branch
– Good understanding of profit and loss
– Experience of using staff plan would be a distinct advantage however isn’t essential
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us