- £29000 - £29000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for an experienced Registered Manager / Service Delivery Manager to take up a post in Norwich, covering Norfolk. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the operational management of community care services and overseeing a number of support projects that the charity runs. This post would suit somebody who has extensive experience in the care sector and would like to work for a charitable organisation which is committed to making a real difference to people’s lives within the local community.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the services in East Norfolk.
Specifically you will;
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the service ensuring that the needs of people with care needs are met
- Managing community care services
- Manage a large and diverse staff team
- Ensure compliance and quality in line with all relevant legislation including CQC.
- Developing the range of services offered to meet the needs of people with care needs.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience as a Registered Care Manager
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of managing and motivating a team
- A clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care, including a thorough knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high levels of professionalism at all times
- Ability to problem solve and achieve positive outcomes
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Good level of IT proficiency including MS Office and a care admin database
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential for this role.
Interested? To apply of the Registered Manager / Service Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment
For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us