- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Are you working as a Domiciliary Care Manager but are looking for a new challenge? Do you have extensive experience within the domiciliary care sector at a managerial level? If so, I want to hear from you!
I am looking for an experienced Registered Care Manager to join this established home care provider at one of their smaller branches in Grantham. This role will be based in Grantham, on a permanent, full time basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Registered Care Manager to manage the daily running of the office. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the near future.
As Registered Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Recruit additional team members
– Work with local authorities to gain contracts
– Effectively market the business to increase care hours
– Work with senior management to help develop the branch
– Oversee the general running of the office including all field based staff
– Monitor the level of care provided to ensure it is of the highest quality
– Liaise with service users and their families on a regular basis
– Take responsibility for the operational management of the branch
An east midlands based domiciliary care company that are looking to grow and develop their Grantham office. They have recently won an award for the quality of care they provide and have large expansion plans for the company over the next 12 months.
– It is essential that you hold a Registered Manager’s Award (or Level 5 Diploma)
– Experience of working within a managerial role in a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience of business development within a managerial position
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Assistant Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.