We’re currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care agency in Newcastle who lead the way in community healthcare. As the Registered Care Manager, you’ll be managing an established branch ensuring that staff are well-led and motivated to deliver a high-quality care service to clients and ensure that business continues to grow further. On offer is an attractive salary of £28000 – £32000 and the opportunity to work for a friendly family run organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults in the local community.
The Registered Manager Role
As the Registered Manager for the domiciliary care agency, you’ll be responsible the day to day running of a high-quality, customer focused care service to people in their own homes. You’ll ensure that the staff team are well supported to carry out their roles and deliver a person-centred service to all clients.
Your responsibilities include;
- Ensuring that the branch is meeting its legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC standards
- Line management of the team of care coordinators, Field Care Supervisors and care staff, ensuring people have regular supervision and appraisal
- Ensuring that Local Authority / CCG / CHC contracts are being adhered to
- Managing and developing recruitment strategies and functions to ensure that the there are sufficient Carers available.
- Develop a high-quality induction and other training events which meet the requirements of the business and the National Minimum Standards of the Care Standards Act 2000
- Assume responsibility for ensuring that safeguarding alerts are managed with the local safeguarding team and that the safeguarding report is updated and managed.
- You’ll manage the office staff to ensure that full rota cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
- To take responsibility for the business development of the branch, looking to grow the provision and support more customers in the community
- Ensure that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
- To be Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience of working as a Registered Manager / Branch Manager / Homecare Manager within domiciliary Care / home care
- You’ll be a self-starter, driven by development and growth
- You’ll have strong recruitment skills, able to ensure a steady stream of recruitment
- You’ll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You’ll be friendly but professional in your approach
- Ideally, you’ll be qualified to NVQ 4/ QCF 5 or working towards
Interested? To apply for the Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment. 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.