Registered Care Manager
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 Negotiable DOE
I have a unique opportunity available for an experienced candidate to join my Client at their Head Office in Central Birmingham. This role will be on a permanent, full time basis.
You will be based from their main site however frequent travel to areas such as Marston Green, Selly Oak, Smethwick and surrounding areas will be required.
The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Management across numerous projects that the company are pursing. This is a varied position with not one day being the same as the next.
As Registered Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Provide ‘troubleshooting’ assistance to services in crisis
– Work with the Senior Management team on a daily basis
– Help with the creation and implementation of projects
– Identify areas for improvement and introduce training schedules
– Assist with the training of other Care Managers
– Monitor the level of service that is provided, ensuring it is of the highest standards at all times
– Contribute to meetings and provide general business support to all Senior Management
An established charity based in the West Midlands who support people with Autism in both residential and supported living provisions. Their main focus is to help all services users lead a rewarding and fulfilling life.
– Registered Managers Award (or willing to work towards)
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care
– Experience of working within a residential care setting as a Registered Manager
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this position
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Registered Manager, Care Manager, Deputy Manager, Service Manager, Peripatetic Manager, Home Manager, Supported Living Manager, Extra Care Manager, Scheme Manager, Care Supervisor, Residential Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.