Registered Care Manager – Domiciliary Care
My client are a not for profit organisation who help people to maintain their independence so that they can remain safely in their own homes. They are currently looking for a Registered Manager in the Halifax area to oversee the running of a domiciliary care service that provides temporary domiciliary care to vulnerable adults whose family carer is suddenly unable to care for them.
The Registered Manager / Service Manager is responsible for;
– Management of all staff, ensuring that they have regular supervisions and supervisions
– Recruitment of staff
– Growing the domiciliary care provision – this can be in terms of crisis care or traditional domiciliary care-
– Ensuring that all issues are dealt with professionally
– Ensuring that the service is meeting CQC requirements
– Auditing timesheets and spot-checking wages to ensure that everything is correct in this fast paced service
– Making sure that the service is provided within budget
The Successful candidate
The ideal candidate will have worked before as a Registered Manager / Service Manager within the care sector and have an understanding of CQC requirements plus experience of managing the service budget.
You’ll be pro-active and development focussed – this is a small contract and my client are looking for somebody who can grow and develop the service. They are open to new ideas and as an organisation they will look to spot gaps in the market where they can provide a beneficial service to vulnerable adults.
A domiciliary care background would be advantageous however this is currently a small service and so we could also consider candidates looking to move from supported living or residential care.
Interested? To apply for the Registered Care Manager post please send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment or call me for more information on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us