- £28000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Care Manager
Salary between £28k and £33k
(Car Allowance – Excellent Benefits)
I am recruiting for a Registered Care Manager, working within a Children’s Residential setting. Your main responsibility will be to ensure outstanding care, development of staff and that relevant training is delivered and recorded. These children have some very severe challenging behavioural difficulties so experience in complex needs is essential .
* 5 years children’s residential experience and minimum of 2 years as a manager in this setting
* Qualified to NVQ level 4/5 and Children and Young People or equivalent or RMA
* Experience in dealing with emotional and physical complex behavioural difficulties
* Maintaining all company records and reports and audits
* Offering excellent support for staff
This organisation has been established since the mid 80’s and prides themselves in ensuring outstanding excellence for care of children. They offer a therapeutic approach and fully integrated independent schools. They have outstanding staff training , support and development programme along with excellent career development.
If you feel you have what it takes and you are looking to work for a well-established organisation with good opportunities please “apply now” and up load your CV.
Alternatively call Kerry Gidziewicz on 0121 362 2321 for an informal chat
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us