Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you want to work for a large organisation that offers regular ongoing support and training ?
Due to the expansion of the Organisation, my client is looking for Managers that have experience of working with adults with learning disabilities who are looking to work for a Company that they can grow and develop within.
As the Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple supported living services within South Bedfordshire. These services support people with learning disabilities, complex needs, autism and mental health.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be well supported within your role with excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
Duties will include, but are not limited too:
– Ensuring each service is compliant with CQC
– Liaising with external agencies and local authorities
– Keep up to date with current legislations
– Promote a safe working environment for all staff and service users
– Recruit new staff members and ensure the relevant training is provided
– Regularly speak with service user’s families
– NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management or Registered Manger’s Award as minimum
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities, mental health etc.
– Full UK Driving License with a vehicle/business insurance (you will not be considered if you don’t drive)
Interested please contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 632 2326 to discuss further or apply online.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us