I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their children’s residential home in Hinckley, salary £35K – £41K. My client is an industry leading provider of children’s services across the country. This particular service has been newly renovated, ready for a Manager to put their own stamp on a fresh home. This home will support young people with ASD. The Position: There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
- Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home
- Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Work to an allocated budget
- Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
The Person: To be considered for the Registered Manager’s role, you will need:
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum or Level 5 Diploma
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home, either EBD or ASD will be considered
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.