- £34000 - £41000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at their residential home located near to Rochdale in Greater Manchester.
This is one of the larger services in the group and is currently transitioning into a specialised service to support males with harmful sexualised behaviour.
This is a unique opportunity to join a reputable organisation and help set up and establish a new home.
The appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with; a very competitive basic salary, option to earn additional annual leave days, free parking, childcare vouchers, contributory pension and a bonus scheme dependant on performance and financial management.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
Due to the location of this home, a Full UK Driving License is required.
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.