- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
My client, a well-established, leading provider in care and support services for young people are looking for Manager to join them at their specialist Children’s Services in the Gloucestershire area. The company are looking to recruit someone who has experience of working with Children and Young people in a residential environment, someone who is able to maintain excellent standards and a safe, calm and homely environment whilst effectively leading a team of care workers. This is a very rewarding role with a company that will support your ongoing career in care, this would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Deputy or a Registered Manager looking for a fresh change with a forward thinking, innovative organisation.
As a Registered Manager you will be joining a reputable company that provide therapeutic residential care for children who have been exposed to traumatic events in early childhood and as a result, require on going personalised support and care. The company invest in their staff, are supportive and work as a close, friendly team. The position will require an enhanced DBS check and ongoing training and support is provided by the company. Duties of the role will include;
- Leading a team of Senior carers and support workers, ensuring they are up to date on any training and providing the best support to the children and young people
- Completing any reviews of paperwork and updates of care and support plans as required
- Assisting with medication where required
- Having a presence within the home; Taking on a hands on approach to general domestic duties, ensuring the children and young people in your care are happy, content and feel able to approach you with questions, concerns and ideas
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times and reporting any concerns to the Registered Manager
- Responding to the needs of the children and young people in any other appropriate activities
- Dealing with situations accordingly whilst always aiming to maintain a harmonious living environment
You will be an experienced Manager or Deputy Manager and have a passion for providing a therapeutic, homely environment for children with their best interests at heart at all times. You will be committed to the ongoing development of your team and upholding the standards of the company.
Interested? Please send a CV and apply on line today!
Commencement of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us