- £36000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Children’s Home Manager
Children’s Services provider
Salary: £36,000 – £42,000 DOE
I am looking for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at one of their existing children’s homes in North East London, not too far from Stratford.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary and excellent opportunities to progress in the future. For the successful candidate there will also be the option to introduce a structured bonus scheme.
This mixed home supports young people between the ages of 11 – 17 predominately with EBD.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for the daily running of the home. Your primary responsibility will be to work with senior managers to improve the OFSTED rating of the home and maintain consistency going forward.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Work with local authorities to secure placements in the home
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– At least two years’ experience within a management position in children’s residential care
– Background of working within children’s residential care
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
I would be particularly interested to speak with candidates who have experience of working within ‘GOOD’ or ‘OUTSTANDING’ children’s homes who would like a new challenge.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us