- £29000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Children’s Home Manager
Children’s Services provider
Salary: circa £30,000
I am looking for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at one of their existing homes in the Merseyside area of Liverpool.
This is one of the larger homes within the group and they support young people with EBD and complex needs. They also have a unique service available of where they are able to offer therapeutic support to the young people on a one to one basis.
The home is situated in a convenient location with various community amenities available within a few minutes’ walk. The service itself is very person centred with numerous facilities available on site for all young people to use.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible to the Registered Manager and assist with the general running of the home. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– At least two years’ experience within a leadership role
– Background of working within children’s residential care
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us