- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Children’s Home Manager
Children’s Residential School
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 DOE
Location: North Nottinghamshire
I am looking for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at their residential children’s home in North Nottinghamshire.
My client is a registered charity and has been established for over 5 years. The provision is set in the countryside amongst extensive grounds. Since opening, they have continuously received ‘Good’ inspection reports across the board from OFSTED.
This is a new provision that has been established on an existing site. It has the capacity to hold up to 3 children with the home, specifically to support children on the autistic spectrum. They are currently going through registration at the moment so an experienced Manager with a solid background and knowledge of children’s residential care is essential.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for the daily running of the home and will report director into the Proprietor.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Work with local authorities to secure placements in the home
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– At least two years’ experience within a leadership role
– Background of working within children’s residential care
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us