- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Children’s Home Manager
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 DOE
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at their residential children’s home in Newark, North Nottinghamshire.
My client is a registered charity and has been established for over 5 years. They are now looking to develop their services further by opening a children’s home within its existing grounds. It has the capacity to hold up to 3 children with the home, specifically to support children on the autistic spectrum.
The successful individual will need to support the home through the registration so a solid background within children’s residential care management is essential.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Work with local authorities to secure placements in the home
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– At least two years’ experience within a leadership role
– Background of working within children’s residential care
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us