- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Children’s Home Manager
Established Residential Services
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 DOE
Location: near Selby
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at one of their reputable children’s residential homes located near to Selby.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent competitive basic with enhancements plus great scope for progression in the future.
My client is a nationwide children’s home provider and look after young people aged between 6 – 17 years old. They hold an excellent reputation and pride themselves on the high level of care they provide.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the home.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 4 years’ experience of working within Children’s residential care, 2 years of which working at a senior or management level
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Competent when using IT systems
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us