Due to growth, our client is seeking a Registered Children’s Home Manager to be part of setting up a new residential children’s home in the Stourbridge or Kidderminster area.
The role is for an experience Registered Children’s Home Manager to set up a new three bedded children’s home for children with attachment disorders, emotional and behavioural difficult and/or victims or vulnerability of child exploitation.
In the role, the Registered Manager will be responsible for the running of the home, ensuring that it meets the requirements of OFSTED. The Registered Manager will have the ultimate say over the referrals into the home.
The successful candidate for the Registered Children’s Home Manager role will:
- Be an experienced Registered Manager.
- Hold a Level 5 qualification or equivalent.
- Child focused and able to work well with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Confident, independent and ambitious.
- Have a full UK driving licence and transport.
This company has been established since 2010 and has grown significantly and continues to grow and expand. However, the company has kept a strong community focus. The company is child focused and prides itself in providing high quality services for children between the ages of 11-17 years old.
- Salary: £29,500-32,000
- Bonus incentive of up to £3,000 per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – 1 additioal day award for each full year completed with the company
- Child care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Charlotte Fellows – 0121 3622311
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us