- £27000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Fantastic opportunity working for a therapeutic children’s home that offer a bespoke treatment programme. This is a maternity cover with the potential of permanent employment.
Along with a competitive basic salary, you will be entitled to an excellent holiday package, pension, health cash plan and ongoing support to promote internal development.
You will oversee a service to ensure it delivers the highest quality of care for children and young people who have suffered trauma or neglect. Duties will include, but are not limited too;
– To manage a single occupancy and double occupancy children’s home
– To work with the Regional Lead in order to achieve targets for the therapeutic, educational and financial management of the homes
– To ensure “Good” and “Outstanding” Ofsted reports
– To have working knowledge of the Children’s Act 1989
– To ensure training and development of staff is delivered as required
– To ensure retention of staff and new starter inductions are completed
This well-established organisation has a strong work ethos and offer bespoke solutions for children suffering from trauma and neglect. They do like to promote from within and offer outstanding training and development as well as support to all of their staff. With this role you will receive excellent holidays, pension and health cash plan.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Background of managing ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ children’s homes
– Ideally 12 months experience of working within a children’s home at management level
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us