- £30118 - £33868 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking for a Residential Manager to run one of their children’s homes in Aldridge. The home provides specialist accommodation for young people aged 5-18, specialising in ADHD, autism and associated behavioural challenges.
You will be joining a well-established care company who are passionate about delivering outstanding care and support to people of all ages and backgrounds across the Midlands. My client continues to flourish and grow; therefore you will be joining a company who are passionate about progressing people internally.
Your role as the Registered Manager will be to lead and direct staff and ensure high quality of care is provided to the residents.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the home
- Support and supervise staff, ensuring they are all adequately trained
- Strategic and business planning of the service
- Liaising with local authorities and other agencies to promote the companies services
- Maintaining occupancy
- Budget management
- Ensuring all records and reports are kept up to date
- Positively engaging with families of service users
The ideal candidate will be a positive role model with the desire to maintain and promote excellence in standards of care. They will also have awareness of the needs and rights of children and young people in care and acting as an advocate for children and young people.
As the Registered Manager you will:
- Be qualified to NVQ 4 in Care / DipSW / CQSW / RGN or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children and young people with disabilities is essential
- Have a good understanding of the ‘Every Child Matters’ agenda
- Need to demonstrate significant experience within a managerial capacity
If you are an experienced Care Manager and looking to join a growing and loving company, then please contact me today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us