- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at one of their residential home in Edgbaston. There are two opportunities; one is to manage a home for children and young people with EBD and the other is to manage a home for children and young people with learning disabilities and Autism.
The successful candidate will join a supportive management team in a medium sized company providing care to children and young people. The company is expanding and there will be opportunities for progression.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the children’s home. There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– Minimum qualification of a Level 3 diploma in Children and Young People. However, Level 5 Diploma would be preferable.
– At least 2 year’s experience of working within a children’s residential home at a senior level
– Experience of supervising staff/ staff management.
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislation’s
There is an opportunity here for an experienced Team Leader or Deputy Manager to take on a junior management role where they will be supported to gain their registration – Starting salary for this role is £24,000.
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply or call Charlotte Fellows on 0121 362 2311 to discuss the role further.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us