- £29000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced Manager wanting to join an unique, dynamic company with a growing reputation?
Are you a Manager wanting to join a company that provide a therapeutic approach and practice such provisions as Art & Play Therapy and CBT?
If so, get applying to this role now!
A Registered Manager needed for a small young people’s residential home specialising in EBD.
As the Registered Manager your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Working under the ‘Every Child Matters’ framework, therefore knowledge and understanding of this is essential.
- Assisting the Head of Care with the implementation of planned strategic activities which contribute to the continuous development of the residents.
- Directing a staff team and delegate workload to your Deputy Manager.
- Working in line with the policies and procedures of the company and the home, as well as adhering to the
- National Minimum Standards and Children’s Homes Regulations.
- Budget management.
- Safeguarding of the young people is paramount in the day to day working of the home.
As the Registered Manager you must have:
- QCF/NVQ level 4, level 5 desirable or RMA.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar setting.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership qualities
The ideal candidate will be a positive role model with the desire to maintain and promote excellence in standards of care. They will also have awareness of the needs and rights of children and young people in care and acting as an advocate for children and young people.
Interested? Please apply now or call Claire on 0121 362 2319
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us