- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for Registered Children’s Home Managers to join my client at their residential provisions within the North West.
I am particularly keen to hear from candidates living around or within a commutable distance to the North East/East areas of Manchester such as Rochdale, Oldham, Ashton-under-Lyne areas.
These services support young people with EBD aged from 11 to 17 years old.
The roles have been created due to internal promotions, the development of new services and restructures.
The successful candidates will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory company pension scheme and ongoing support for professional development.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Interested? Interviews are scheduled for Monday 05th December.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us