- £30000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their specialist residential home located in Stoke-on-Trent.
The appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, management bonus scheme, ongoing training and development and excellent opportunities for future career progression.
This service supports young adults and is regulated by CQC. I am keen to hear from candidates who have worked with both children and younger adults either within CQC or OFSTED homes.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the home.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us