- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at their residential home in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
The appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, performance related bonus, excellent working conditions and much more.
My client are a private organisation and are now recruiting for one of their beautiful children’s homes which is located around 1 hours’ drive from Birmingham. Due to the location of the service a Full UK Driving License is required.
This particular home supports young people with EBD and supports children aged from 10 – 17 years old.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home rated ‘Good’ with OFSTED as minimum
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us