- £27000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client and take responsibility for their children’s residential home located in the Huyton area of Merseyside.
This is a specialist service supporting young people with learning disabilities and autism therefore I am looking for someone who was worked with this or a similar client group.
You will be joining a great organisation that truly values their staff. Salary is very much dependant on experience however, this organisation will consistently reward their staff for both personal and team performances/achievements.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.