- £32000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their children’s residential home located around a 25 minute drive south of Farnham in Hampshire.
This home is commutable from other locations such as; Winchester, Eastleigh, Basingstoke, Aldershot and surrounding areas.
The appointed Registered Manager will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, company sick pay, pension and great opportunities to progress in the future.
My client is a private organisation and holds a great reputation throughout the areas in which they operate. Due to the requirements of this role, a Full UK driving license is needed.
This particular home supports young people aged 12 to 18 years old with EBD and more complex needs.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home rated ‘Good’ with OFSTED as minimum
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.