- £34000 - £38000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join a very valued client at one of their children’s residential homes in Derby.
This particular home was established around 6 years ago and supports young males with EBD.
For quite a while the provision held an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating but more recently areas for improvement have been identified within the home. As a result of this, a knowledgeable Manager is now sought.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, a comprehensive induction programme, ongoing training and development and excellent opportunities for future career progression.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the children’s home. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us