- £28000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Care Manager (Children’s)
37.5 hours a week
Salary £28k plus monthly bonus and excellent benefits
I am recruiting for a Registered Care Manager, working within a children’s residential setting. You are accountable to deliver high quality care to the children and young people in the home. These children have very severe emotional behavioural difficulties along with challenging behaviour. You will report to the Operations Manager and Head Office.
* Flexible to work weekends and on call as and when required
* 5 years’ experience within a children’s residential setting and 2 years of that within a management position
* Qualified to NVQ level 4/5 Children and Young People or equivalent
* Experience of dealing with children and young people who suffer from emotional behavioural difficulties
* Maintaining all company records and reports
* Offering excellent support to the staff
This organisation is a well-established and care focused business that offers a therapeutic approach to children and young people suffering from emotional behavioural difficulties. They operate a number of children’s homes throughout the UK.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays along with company pension and monthly bonuses.
Our client prides themselves on their outstanding excellence of care.
If you feel you have what it takes and you are looking to work for a well-established organisation with good opportunities please “apply now” and up load your CV.
Alternatively call Kerry Gidziewicz on 0121 362 2321 for an informal chat.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us